I don’t often blog about things that don’t have to do with Social Media or Social Media applications, but Shannon Paul tagged me in her blog post “7 Random and Weird Things About Me” and her post was so meaningful, hilarious, and adorable it gave me some insight into the lady behind @shannonpaul. Soooooooo I decided to comply and write my first ever meme. And here we go….
- I hate mushrooms. They are a fungus. Don’t you realize you are eating fungus people?!?
- When I sleep alone, I sleep with a night light on. My house burned down when I was 16 so I have an intense fear of waking up in the middle of the night to that burning smell and not being able to see anything. I’m extremely clumsy and it is multiplied ten fold in the dark.
- My favorite author when I was a little girl was Mary Higgins Clark but I would read whatever my father put in front of me. This included an array of literature spanning from Reader’s Digest to The Stephen King Dark Tower series. I think this has contributed to my fantastic imagination and belief that everything is a mystery. Give me a book and it will be consumed in two days flat.
- I have been 25 for three days and it totally weirds me out. But I don’t really know why?
- I took the Myers Briggs test last week and just finished with my consultation. I am an ENFP which means my “preferences” are extroversion, intuition, feeling and perceiving. My life goal is discovering my identity.
- I am one of those freaky people that LOVE LOVE LOVE and adore their jobs.
- My little sister and my mother are my best friends in the entire universe. MommyMac is an audiologist for a non-profit and AliMac is in vet school. They are some of the most brilliant and funny women I know. I thank God daily that they are in my life. Especially when Ali leaves me 45 minute voicemails in an entirely British accent or when my Mom emails me her daily “You are loved” forwards. You know the ones. They feature a slide show of puppies or babies with a Celine Dion song for background music.
- I had to add some random cheese because I HATE odd numbers. Do you know if you turn the volume in your car up to an odd number you are at risk of getting into a fiery crash? True story. Even if David doesn’t believe me.
Yes. I totally cheated. I changed the name to the Meme and added a extra “weird” fact. So for the Eight people I tag, just know you only have to come up with seven wacky little known facts about yourself and you only have to tag seven people.
I am passing the Weird and Wacky torch to:
- David Stagg, because he rides with the top down.*
- Monica Danna, because she is interesting as hell.
- Gwen Bell, because she is amazing.
- Katie Laird, because she is happy.
- Fayza Elmostehi, because she is a monkey.
- Kathleen Forbes, because she is inspirational.
- Jenni Rebecca Stephenson, because she is an artist with words.
- Princess Mia, because she is cuddly.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it?
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post – some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
*Hm. David is the only dude I tagged and the least likely to do the meme. Coincidence?Tags: Fire, Meme, People I Love, Shannon Paul