Today, we are working on our wedding registry.
We are only one hour in, but I’ve already learned a few important lessons…
- The internet is totally overwhelming.
- Macy’s sells things I didn’t even know we needed.
- Matt is hilarious and has strong opinions about towels.
- Did I mention that there are things I’m supposed to register for that I don’t understand at all??
- Matt really dislikes red towels.
- We need a juicer.
- And an Empire Red KitchenAid mixer.
- Matt thinks the “pebble gray” towels are the best.
To make a long story short, we haven’t made a huge dent in our registry BUT we are having a lot of fun.
Which is what all of this should be about.